If you're in business or are a student of business, this app could be useful for you! - FincCalc is a Financial Calculator combined with a Scientific Calculator.
Financial Mode includes:
- Simple Interest Mode
- Compound Interest Mode (FV, PV, PMT, NPER)
- Cash Flow Mode (NPV, NFV, IRR, MIRR, DPBP)
- Amortization Mode (PMT, BAL, INT, PRN, ∑INT, ∑PRN)
- Cost, Sales and Margin Mode
- Break-Even Mode
- Depreciation Mode (SL, FP, SYD, FDB, DB)
- Bond Mode (PRC, YTM, YTC, Duration, Convexity)
- Days Calculation Mode
- Interest Conversion Mode
- Options Trading (Greeks)
- Exchange Rates
In many cases, a graph and accompanying table showing the results is available. The table can be saved to the sd card in csv format.
Full details of the formulas used in the financial calculations are available in the Help section.
Scientific Mode includes:
- Trigonometric Functions
- Power and Root Functions
- Log and Antilog Functions
- Permutations and Combinations
- Statistics Functions
- Factorial Function
- Modulus Function
Separate calculation histories are available for both financial and scientific modes.